Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spiritual Quest - Tuesday & Wednesday

Tuesday and Wednesday on our Spiritual Quest were a bit of a blur.  I was there, but not really there.  I spent close to 6 hours each of these days deep inside my connection with Source.  I spent time in my journal, wrote page after page, and artistically crafted the "tools" that will go with my book that is coming to life. As much as I would like to share what transpired in these days, I cannot...yet... as those words will be a large part of this channeled guide and tool for balancing our energy centers and reconnecting with our Soul or Source.  In fact, I was so engrossed in that connection that no one else was around, there was nothing that disturbed me, even when Courtney tried to sit next to me and said that she fell off of the log.  I didn't even know she was there.  A Spiritual Musician spontaneously came and played for the group...didn't hear it, see it...I really can't explain that unique sense of connection, focus and purpose. So, for those of you who know me, know that finding words usually isn't a problem, but here and now I am at a loss...but that has lead me down a really interesting conscious path.

I am currently creating a Mission Statement, and although I am fully aware that our statements  may shift or change through different periods in our lives, I am seeking to develop a Mission Statement that conveys my core principles at this time.  I feel as though this is an important step in the development of myself and in the creation of this guidebook.  Almost to the stage of seeking an editor and publisher...I feel that I need to really have myself "pegged" with a Mission Statement, biography and a sense of identity or brand - to ensure that through the next phase of this process, the suggestions, criticisms and editing doesn't stray from the purpose of the guidebook and honors the "channeled messages" be kept intact.  The thing is though, that I am really no different than I have always been, but never before have I been so keenly aware as to how I interface with the world around me.  I have my own perception and experience of how I interact with others, but is that how you see me?  Does how I think I interface with the world draw similarities with how you interpret how I interface with the world?  I realize that what I am asking is severely risky, but I am fully prepared for your responses.  So, let me have it - if you feel compelled to be a part of my journey in fortifying my personal Mission Statement, have insight or suggestions please have the courage to comment or contact me.

Looking forward to your assistance in my journey,

Juli

1 comment:

  1. My purpose is to inspire authentic expression of Soul in others as well as myself.

    ReplyDelete