Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spiritual Quest

As some of you know, last week I, along with friends, ventured to Sedona, Arizona on a Spiritual Quest.  Each day was different and uniquely fantastic in its own way.  I want to thank Venesa, Courtney, Dot and my Mom for their love and support and for their courage to engage their Spirit and Soul in a way that was forever transformative.

Each day was spent with 2-6 hours in meditation.  It was for the most part, a quiet quest.  While in meditation, several messages were channeled, some that I will be sharing here over the next few days, and some that will be expressed in my upcoming book.

Thank you for you support, love and kindness, and I trust that the messages that follow will benefit you in some way.

Much, much love,

Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment